Reward Card And Incentive Marketing
According to several studies in the Incentive Marketing industry, companies are finding more and more that using incentives instead of cash is more effective in motivating people. Merchandise and travel incentives continue to be the most effective tool, and within merchandise – reward cards are the most popular choice.
Reward cards can be used in several capacities in incentive marketing. From driving floor traffic or closing tools at the consumer level, to a “thank you” for your accounts or employees, gift cards are a cost-effective incentive solution. CMC has identified five core areas for why reward cards can be so effective:
- Trophy Value: Reward card purchases are more memorable – they create a lasting reminder of achievement
- Viral Value: Employees tell each other how they redeemed gift cards
- Guilt-Free Spending: Recipients don’t feel guilty treating themselves
- Long-Term Positive Association with Organization: Reward cards reinforce positive associations with sponsoring organizations
- True Gift Perception: Gift cards are not viewed as part of compensation
CMC offers a variety of choices when it comes to gift card programs – Pick Your Plastic, E Gift Cards, Reward Cards, VISA Cards, etc. Our patent pending program, Pick Your Plastic, is just one option to choose from that will reinforce your brand, offer choice, deliver results, and save you time and money.
Contact us for more information
Gunn Automotive Group
My trip to the 2012 Rose Bowl was awesome. The parade and game tickets were frankly better than I anticipated. The hotel was great and the perfect location. We walked to both the parade and game as well as other related activities. Things that were promised, happened. Thanks for making it a very special memory.