Reward Card And Incentive Marketing
According to several studies in the Incentive Marketing industry, companies are finding more and more that using incentives instead of cash is more effective in motivating people. Merchandise and travel incentives continue to be the most effective tool, and within merchandise – reward cards are the most popular choice.
Reward cards can be used in several capacities in incentive marketing. From driving floor traffic or closing tools at the consumer level, to a “thank you” for your accounts or employees, gift cards are a cost-effective incentive solution. CMC has identified five core areas for why reward cards can be so effective:
- Trophy Value: Reward card purchases are more memorable – they create a lasting reminder of achievement
- Viral Value: Employees tell each other how they redeemed gift cards
- Guilt-Free Spending: Recipients don’t feel guilty treating themselves
- Long-Term Positive Association with Organization: Reward cards reinforce positive associations with sponsoring organizations
- True Gift Perception: Gift cards are not viewed as part of compensation
CMC offers a variety of choices when it comes to gift card programs – Pick Your Plastic, E Gift Cards, Reward Cards, VISA Cards, etc. Our patent pending program, Pick Your Plastic, is just one option to choose from that will reinforce your brand, offer choice, deliver results, and save you time and money.
Contact us for more information
I just wanted to let you know that I have heard back from two clients that received a trip through the Hearst Incentive Program. They were extremely happy with their trip and the level of Customer Service that Capitol Marketing provided to them. One of my largest advertisers went to Hawaii, upgraded the trip through Capitol Marketing, and was extremely happy with the booking process.
Personally, I have had a very nice experience as well. Alex Phillips has always responded quickly and efficiently to all my calls and emails.
This is a wonderful program and a great way to incentivize our clients to increase their advertising revenue.
Hearst Media Services, Account Executive